March 13, 2009

Uniquely Ela~

Well- you've probably figured out who today's feature is about!!! Welcome ElaUniques!!!!
I've been into arts and crafts since I was a child.
I always loved trying to put my own stamp on ordinary things.Through much trial and error, I discovered a unique way to do things.
I feel inspired by everything I see. Especially the outdoors, and the wide range of colors that greet you everyday. I am inspired by old things- I love to make them new again.
I have been selling on Etsy for almost 2 years. I have been selling also at art shows, boutiques, and at the office.
I love to look at the competition- I really appreciate the hard work that each artist puts into their creation. It makes me strive to continue creating.
I never feel intimidated because I have sold to so many customers in person. I get to see their reaction, how much they like my unique wearable art. I am always very proud of my pieces.

Thank you so much for this wonderful interview, Ela!

~ The Creative Crafters

3 comments:

  1. The details are amazing. It adds so much more to the design. :) I really like the green clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh how pretty! Thanks for the lovely interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome shop! Love the bags!

    ReplyDelete

No profanity