February 9, 2009

::::A Jewelry Boxx::::

This was supposed to be Sunday's feature, but I'm running a little late.:) Please welcome AJewelryBoxx from Etsy!
CUTE VALENTINE HEART WITH FLEUR DE LIS NECKLACE

How did I get started in crafting? I can't remember a time when I wasn't crafting something. I taught myself to sew when I was in high school. I also taught myself to knit, crochet and embroider by watching TV shows and reading craft books. Several years ago I started making jewelry because of some pretty beads I saw while shopping for fabric.

DAINTY AND GIRLY PINK CERAMIC ROSE PONY TAIL HOLDERS
What are some of the things that inspire me? Sometimes I will see a pretty stone or bead and will want to create a piece of jewelry that incorporates that item.

BLUE and WHITE FLOWER BUTTON BRACELET

What would be the perfect project? I love making jewelry and would hope to come up with a design that would be extremely popular.

JAPANESE CHIYOGAMI PAPER, WOOD PENDANT, RIBBON and CHAIN NECKLACE

How long have I been selling on Etsy? Since May of 2008 but I have been selling on other internet sites for several years.

While it is true that there is a lot of competition selling online, I try not to be intimidated by it. Instead I research what seems to be popular and try to sell quality products at a fair price that offers value to the customers. Thanks so much for chatting! ~The Creative Crafters

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity