March 6, 2009

~Miyazawa~

I'd like to introduce Miyazawa from Etsy! Miyazawa makes an amazing array of different items!
How did you get started in crafting?
My Mom sews and would always bring us along with her to the craft and sewing stores and eventually I started to look at the crafting stuff and let my mind run wild. I've been crafting since I was about 10. My first craft I took up was cross stitching.
What are some of the things that inspire you?
Everything! My daughter, emotions, trees, my favorite books and movies, etc.
What do you think would be the perfect project?
Oh, that's a tough one! I'd have to say a scrapbook or brag book about your favorite things.
Love Notes Valentines card 30 percent OFF Dragonfly beauty bookmark
How long have you been selling on Etsy, and how long have you done what you do?
I've been selling on Etsy since November 2008, so about three months. As far as how long I've been doing what I do, about two years. I've been crafting for a long time but have only gotten up the courage to sell my creations about two years ago. I'm my worst critic and I used to think my stuff wasn't good enough to try and sell. My friends and daughter helped me get over that.
(I'm marking this one as a favorite!)
Selling your work on Etsy, or online in general, can mean a lot of competition. Are you intiminated by this? Why or why not?

No, I'm not because everyone's work is unique. No two scrapbook pages are ever the same. And so no two projects are really ever the same.

My favorite items to sell are bookmarks and cards. There just so much fun for me to make.
Thank you so much! You can visit Miyazawa's blog at http://crystal-fightingdreamer.blogspot.com.
~ The Creative Crafters

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity